False truths, prejudices often held by olim hadashim (but not only) on important issues linked to our rights as French speakers in Israel.
Example: You don't pay taxes for ten years when you're ole hadash .
This is obviously untrue, but many of us hold these beliefs, and even promote them.
Nathaniel Dray, of Dray & Dray - Cabinet d'Expertise Comptable in Israel. sets the record straight, and one by one dismantles these prejudices on Israeli public radio Kanthrough Yoram Salamon.
- Prejudice number 1: When you're Ole Hadash, you don't pay taxes for 10 years! FALSE.
- Prejudice number 2: Can you invoice without VAT with your French company or do you have to set up an Israeli company?
- Prejudice number 3: Can one receive social benefits in France (unemployment, family allowance, RSA etc...) while living in Israel but still declaring oneself as a French tax resident?
- Prejudice number 4: Can one receive social benefits in France (unemployment, family allowance, RSA etc...) while living in Israel but still declaring oneself as a French tax resident?
- Prejudice number 5: Can we declare our income generated in Israel to the French tax authorities?
- Prejudice number 6: Can the French pension not be declared either in France or in Israel during the 10-year period?
Are you Ole Hadash and would you like more information?
The "Dray & Dray" accounting firm is based in Jerusalem & Tel Aviv.
We provide day-to-day support for your accounting and tax affairs in Israel.
We also have an English-speaking department specializing in business start-ups and accounting issues in England.
Finally, the firm's real estate department handles tax optimization and real estate issues for owners and investors in Israel.
© All rights reserved - Dray & Dray ©
Bet Hadfous 12.
Rothschild Road, 3
- Telephone: 02 631 9000
- Fax: 02 631 9005
Email : email@example.com
Keep up to date with our latest analyses and news by subscribing to our newsletter.