- standards (health, safety, accessibility, etc.),
- human resources,
- or administrative and accounting procedures.
In this environment, your time is a key factor in your success. That's why Dray & Dray is committed to working alongside you on a daily basis, to help you manage your business and reap the rewards you expect.
Chartered accountants are the advisors of choice for cafés and restaurants in Israel
They are skilled professionals offering a wide range of services.
Their training and experience are dedicated and well-versed in your issues. We've forged close partnerships with banks, real estate agents and lawyers to ensure your satisfaction and keep abreast of the latest developments.
Dray & Dray's team of chartered accountants knows this sector inside out, and can offer you support tailored specifically to your needs, so that you can concentrate on your core business and add value, freeing you from the day-to-day running of your business.
1. Support in setting up, taking over, transferring or selling your business in Israel:
- Market research and setting up in Israel ;
- Feasibility study ;
- Profitability study ;
- Drawing up a provisional budget with cash flow;
- Assistance in the choice of the social, tax or patrimonial regime of the manager;
- Administrative and legal formalities ;
- Valuation of goodwill, shares or stocks.
2. Assistance with day-to-day management
Accounting part :
- Keeping or revising your accounts;
- Preparation of your annual financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, appendices, etc.).
- Balance sheets can be supplied in foreign languages. (In addition to Hebrew):
Tax part :
- Preparation of all tax returns (corporate income tax, Maam …) ;
- Preparation of private tax returns (income tax, social security contributions, etc.) as a "trusted third party" (recognized by the tax authorities).
Social part :
- Preparation of pay slips (pay slips, social security declarations to tax authorities and Bitouah Leoumi...);
- Hiring (declarations of employment, employment contracts, affiliation with pension funds, etc.);
- Establishment of terminations (redundancy or contractual termination procedures, etc.) ;
- Recruitment assistance (wage cost calculation…) ;
Management control :
- Drawing up forecasts with break-even points;
- Drawing up dashboards or intermediate situations with approximate results;
- Drawing up investment forecasts ;
- Margin monitoring (calculation of material costs), occupancy rate ;
- Cash flow monitoring...
At your side at every stage of your company's life in Israel, our firm relieves you of the many constraints associated with management and your obligations. So that you can devote yourself fully to your business.
Through our presence and proximity, we are committed to your success, helping you make decisions and secure your professional and private projects.
With many years' experience, our team has learned to understand the specific issues facing cafés and restaurants in Israel, and can provide concrete, immediately operational solutions.
Our firm keeps a close eye on your business sector, so that you're always up to date with the latest news in Israel.
Close proximity, perfect knowledge of spécifités local
Dray & Dray has been present in Israel for over 20 years, with offices in all major Israeli cities, and is a key player in the local economic fabric for French speakers in Israel. Our firm is fully integrated into local life, knowing the players and the specificities to guide you effectively.
A team of specialists at your service cafés and restaurants in Israel
We're always available to answer any questions you may have, whether in the field of tax or social security, and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible with the best answers.