How do I apply for Maanak Avoda?
There are 2 ways to apply for Maanak Avoda:
- Online on the Mas Ahnassa website.
- Go to the Doar Israel (Post Office).
In this article, we will detail the 2 ways to apply for Maanak Avoda.
Online application on the Mas Ahnassa website
Make a request online on the Mas Ahnassa website allows you to apply not only for 2021 but also for 2020.
Please note: Your applications for the years 2020 & 2021 must be submitted before the end of December 2022!
However, this system is reserved for people who have already made requests in the past.
The reason is simple: you have to go to the Doar at least once so that the government can authenticate the bank account to which the subsidy will be transferred.
Note also that this system is best suited to those who speak relatively good Hebrew.
Click here to apply online on the Mas Ahnassa website.
Apply at the post office
To submit your application, you will need to go in person to one of the post offices in Israel.
To do this, you will need
- your identity card - Teoudate Zeoute.
- a cheque or official certificate from the bank proving that you have a bank account in your name from which you wish to receive the grant.
AttentionPlease note: applications are personal and may under no circumstances be submitted on behalf of another person. Even if you present this person's identity card and/or a power of attorney and/or any other document attesting to his or her capacity to represent him or her.
You don't have to pay to submit your application, and you don't have to use a paid service to do it!
Information required to apply for Maanak Avoda
Whether you apply online or at the post office, you will need to provide the following information:
- The number of employers you or your spouse had in fiscal year 2021.
- If you have worked as a "freelancer" (ossek mourché or ossek patour) in the 2021 tax year.
- Your postal address.
- Details of the bank account to which the grant will be paid.
Once you have provided all the above information, you will receive a file number for your application.
Keep this number so that you can check the status of your request on the Mas Ahnassa website at any time. click here.
Did you like this article? Please feel free to share it with others.