Corona Virus crisis in Israel - what are your rights?
The Corona Virus crisis in Israel is in full swing.
- What are the measures for families concerning payments for gans and schools?
- Is there any case law in Israel following a comparable situation?
- Do parents have the right to refuse to pay for their children's school or gan?
- What about extracurricular activities (Houguim)?
- Is it advisable to stop payment on cheques sent to schools and Gan?
Corona Virus crisis in Israel - what's the latest on unemployment?
A month ago, the unemployment rate was 4%. Today, it stands at 16.5 %. 600,000 new unemployed registered in March, and 1,000,000 are expected soon, out of a working population of 3 million.
- What measures has the state taken, and what does the law provide for? employees or self-employed who are unemployed ?
- Are employees advised to accept a (temporary) pay cut to keep their job?
- What rights do employees have when faced with wage cuts and deteriorating working conditions?
These are just some of the questions that Nathaniel Dray, from the firm Dray & Dray - Accounting firm in Israel.
Discover also :