Corona subsidies for companies in Israel
The 1-2/2021 grant is now open!
Visit Corona grant for the 1-2/2021 period is now available in your personal space. and shareholders in IsraelA few reminders:1. We are basing our calculations on the decline in sales in 1-2/2021 VS 1-2/2019. (Not 2020).2. If you have not yet filed your VAT return for the period 1-2/2021, you cannot send the request (see attached screen copy).3. Verification of your 1TP5Eligibility is done automatically by the tax system. You no longer have to check whether you are eligible or not.Have a nice day everyone, Shavua tov and Hodesh tov!
Subsidies for self-employed workers in Israel
A few reminders for the January & February 2021 grant
- It is based on the decline in sales in 1-2/2021 VS 1-2/2019. (Not 2020).
- If you have not yet filed your VAT return for the period 1-2/2021, you cannot send the request.
- Checking your eligibility is done automatically by the tax system. You no longer need to check whether you are eligible or not.
Ossek patour ? How to make your declaration?
- An Ossek patour is supposed to declare his turnover over 1-2/2021 (exceptionally, instead of every year, they ask to declare monthly now).
- Another condition for Ossek Patour is to have sent the tax authorities the amount of sales achieved in 2019 & 2020 (annual sales declaration drawn up for VAT purposes).
- What happens if you are both an independent and a shareholder in Israel?
- If you don't agree with the tax authorities' analysis, how can you appeal the decision?
If you have encountered any difficulties in obtaining your grant, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In the same category